Galatians 6:7 ” Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.”
Let no body deceive you brothers and sisters, you can only reap what you sow. Don’t expect to reap when you have not sown anything. If you find someone reaping where they haven’t sown, you take them to the authorities to be disciplined because you know that any person should only reap when they have sown. This year you will reap but sow first.
Some of the seeds to plant
- Words(Mark4:14). Every word you speak is a seed. You are going to reap in future. Speak good to reap the same.
- Prayer. When you pray you sow a seed which you will reap later. Every prayer has fruits and there are many scriptures that show us the benefits of prayer.
- Giving (Luke 6:38) is another seed. You will reap according to the measure of your giving. Don’t get tired in giving because you will reap in due season.
- Good works and hardworking are also powerful seeds. Whatever good you do to others, you reap the same. In everything, treat others as you would want them to treat you, (Matt 7:12)
- Seed of righteousness. Hos 10:12 “Sow righteousness for yourselves, reap unfailing love. “
In short whatever you do or say is a seed and hence you need to treat it with care. Do or say only that which conforms to the Word of God.Galatians 6:7 ” Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man sows, that shall he also reap.”
I am sowing the right seeds for the right harvest. I will always say and do that which conforms to the Word of God. I refuse every seed which doesn’t conform to the Word. In Jesus Name. Amen.
For prayer and counseling +265888326247